Ready to Transform Your Kitchen with Cabinet Painting?
Cabinet painting is a beautiful and budget-friendly way to give your kitchen an updated look without the high price and construction mess of replacing your cabinets.
Your Cabinet Painting Project Gives Back in Value-packed Long-term Results.
Updating your kitchen improves the value of your home. According to real estate professionals, an update to your kitchen is one of the best return on investments you can make inside your home. Plus, a quality makeover makes your home a more enjoyable place for you and your family.
Benefits of Cabinet Painting
Cabinet Painting is Fast, Affordable, and Causes Minimal Disruption.
- Updated look for a fraction of the cost of new cabinets.
- Endless color choices.
- Cabinet update packages dress up doors and cabinets with new trim and molding.
- Less mess—no need to move everything out of your kitchen.
- No landfill waste—reuses what you already have.
- Less time—we only spend 2-3 days working in your kitchen and most jobs take one week from start to finish.
There's Probably Nothing Wrong with Your Existing Cabinets.
Most of the time, the functionality of your existing kitchen cabinets is just fine. People want to replace them because they are out-of-date, worn out, or they don't like how they look.
Well, we can repair minor damage or even replace damaged doors or drawer fronts (cabinet refacing) before painting. It's so much cheaper than full cabinet replacement, and it's almost like having brand new cabinets.
Cabinet Paint Color Choices
Unlike ordering new cabinets that only come in manufacturer colors, cabinet painting color choices are practically endless. Pick from different shades, tones, and tints for just the right color palette from a top-quality brand like Sherwin-Williams.
Popular trends for kitchen cabinets this year include bright whites, soothing blues and grays, and earthy greens and browns. A black and white kitchen theme is timeless and so versatile for adding your own accents.
Cabinet Painting Process
Cincinnati Cabinet Refinishing uses a multi-step process and guarantees the quality of your new kitchen cabinet paint job.
1. The Estimate Consultation
First, we prepare a detailed estimate for you to review.
2. Painting Your Cabinets at Our Facility
Next, the doors and drawer fronts are removed. By taking these cabinet parts to our shop, we spend less time disrupting you and your kitchen.
Cabinet painters in our shop finish the doors and drawer fronts. We complete the cabinet base fronts in your kitchen.
- Clean off dirt and grease.
- Sand to get good finish adherence.
- Fill holes from previous door pulls or hinge hardware.
- Primer coat applied.
- Two coats of paint applied.
- Sealer applied to give the cabinets a gleaming finish, make them even more durable, and easy to clean.
3. Cabinet Installation
When all doors and drawer fronts are ready, we reinstall them (and add new hardware, if you've chosen some). This step in the project could take two or three days.
The only thing you need to do is move some items so we have access to the first 4 or 5 inches of interior cabinet space. You'll be able to access and use your kitchen for most of this week-long project.
Additional Kitchen Services
Kitchen Makeover services offered include:
- Cabinet painting and refinishing.
- Cabinet dress-up packages (custom trim and molding).
- Granite or quartz countertop installation.
- Tile backsplash installation.
- New sinks and faucets.
- Soft-close cabinet hinges and cabinet hardware installation.
Get in touch with Cincinnati Cabinet Refinishing today to request your free estimate consultation for cabinet painting.
Amberley Village, Anderson, Avondale, Blue Ash, Cleves, Clifton, Colerain, Delhi, East Walnut Hills, Fairfield, Finneytown, Forest Park, Hamilton, Harrison, Hyde Park, Indian Hill, Kenwood, Lebanon, Liberty Twp, Loveland, Madeira, Maineville, Mariemont, Mason, Milford, Montgomery, Mt. Adams, Mt. Healthy, Mt. Lookout, North Avondale, Ross, Springboro, Springdale, Symmes Township, Wyoming, and West Chester Township, Ohio.