Cabinets are Perfect!
We got quotes from 4 different painters and CCR was by far the most professional and detail-oriented describing the job to us. Zac, the carpenter, first added finishing trim to our cabinets, which gave them a much more finished look. They were meticulous, hardworking, and wasted no time getting our cabinets perfect. You won't be disappointed in the quality of their work.
Mary P. - Fairfield, Ohio Area
What is Cabinet Refacing?
Our custom cabinet refacing service involves installing new cabinet doors and drawer fronts without replacing the cabinet boxes.
Then, matching the cabinet boxes to your new fronts with fresh paint.
This service saves you thousands of dollars as compared to completely replacing your kitchen cabinets.
Paint vs. Laminate Cabinet Refacing
Hint: Paint offers better results for less money
We've learned a few things during more than 30 years experience in the coating industry. Like, cabinet painting wins every time over refacing them with a laminate veneer.
You see, most cabinet refacing companies buy already painted door and drawer faces from a third-party. Then they stick a laminate skin over your cabinet boxes to match the new door and drawer fronts.
Why stick a sheet of laminate veneer (similar to what’s used for plywood furniture) over your wood cabinet boxes?
- Laminate limits your color and style choices. Yet, there's no limit to your paint color options.
- Laminate tears, scratches, and peels. And it cannot be repaired. When it gets damaged, you'll need to replace it, or live with its flaws.
- Cabinet refacing with paint costs less money. While laminate veneer is an expensive project, even though it's still cheaper than replacing the cabinets entirely.
- The wood cabinet surface can usually be repaired and it's easy to clean kitchen cabinets made of wood. Then, when you're ready for a color change, you can paint over already painted cabinets. You lose that flexibility when you choose laminate.
For these reasons, Cincinnati Cabinet Refinishing only offers cabinet painting, not laminate overlays.
Our Cabinet Refacing Process
We provide quality products and craftsmanship to achieve lasting, gorgeous kitchen cabinet refacing at super affordable pricing.
- First, select the solid raw wood type (i.e. hickory, oak, cherry) and cabinet style (i.e. shaker) for your doors and drawer fronts.
- Second, choose your kitchen cabinet paint colors. We can help as needed. Browse our gallery for inspiration.
- Next, our cabinet painters do the messy, time-consuming work of cabinet painting at our facility, not at your home. We use professional finishing equipment that most cabinet refacing companies don’t have.
- Then, we come to your house, repaint your cabinet boxes, and install the freshly painted fronts.
- Last, we can replace hinges (in most cases, convenient soft-close cabinet hinges will work) and add new hardware (handles, nobs, and pulls), as well as cabinet trim and molding.
Jim was honest and detailed the process giving my wife and I a step by step expectation. The finished product was the best. We had our cabinets painted and they looked like factory finish when done. Totally blew me away.
Rick H. - Fairfield, Ohio Area
Get Professional Cabinet Refacing Services
- Eliminate the middleman.
- Enjoy unlimited style and color choices.
- Get experienced carpentry and painting using top-quality materials.
- And a satisfaction guarantee...
- All while SAVING money!
Get in touch with Cincinnati Cabinet Refinishing today to request your free estimate consultation for cabinet refacing.
Amberley Village, Anderson, Avondale, Blue Ash, Cleves, Clifton, Colerain, Delhi, East Walnut Hills, Fairfield, Finneytown, Forest Park, Hamilton, Harrison, Hyde Park, Indian Hill, Kenwood, Lebanon, Liberty Twp, Loveland, Madeira, Maineville, Mariemont, Mason, Milford, Montgomery, Mt. Adams, Mt. Healthy, Mt. Lookout, North Avondale, Ross, Springboro, Springdale, Symmes Township, Wyoming, and West Chester Township, Ohio.