Is the Slam of Kitchen Cabinet Doors Making You Come Unhinged?!
Cincinnati Cabinet Refinishing can help by installing soft-close cabinet hinges on your kitchen cabinet doors. This is an accompanying service when you partner with us for cabinet painting, a kitchen makeover, or other cabinet services.
Can you put soft-close hinges on my existing cabinets?
Soft-close hinges are available for the face frame and frameless style doors. There are also several types of hinge sets, from full overlay, partial overlay, to inset hinge styles.
The experts at CCR can help you choose the perfect soft-close hinge style to work with your existing kitchen cabinets. We recommend quality products like Blum hinges and can help you get the best price.
How do soft-close cabinet hinges work?
They work by stopping the door before it closes. Then, the device closes it slowly the rest of the way. Voila! No more slamming.
Self-closing vs. Soft-closing
Self-closing hinges use a spring that pulls the cabinet door shut once it reaches a set point. Soft-closing devices control the rate of closing, so it is slow and quiet.
Why we love soft-close cabinet hinges–and you will too!
- The silence: No more slamming doors (at least in the kitchen). You won’t disturb anyone while you’re putting dishes away or get up at night for a midnight snack.
- Protection: Soft-close hinges help prevent damage to the cabinet box, door, and contents for longer lasting function and appearance.
- Effortless: Give the cabinet door a slight nudge and it calmly closes itself. No more pinched fingers, banging your head on an open door, or the untidy look of open cabinets.
Soft-close hinges are a marvel of engineering while remaining so affordable. An upgrade to soft-close hinges is the perfect touch that makes your existing cabinets modern again.
Kitchen Cabinet Updates
CCR also offers kitchen cabinet door replacement and cabinet refinishing. A kitchen cabinet makeover, instead of full cabinet replacement, is better for the environment and more affordable than full cabinet replacement.
Cincinnati Cabinet Refinishing offers turnkey kitchen remodel makeovers, including the installation of new quartz, granite or porcelain countertops. Let us help you plan your dream kitchen today.
Enjoy the time you spend in your kitchen
Love to cook? Check out some of the outstanding culinary classes offered in the Cincinnati area. Bush up on some old recipes and add a few new ones to your meal planning.
Here are some of our favorite foodie locations in the Cincinnati area.
- Artichoke, a cool kitchen store in the historic Neiman Building, offers small group classes taught by local food experts. The schedule and menus are fabulous.
- Jungle Jim’s International Market is a destination for foodies from all over Ohio. Shop the incredible variety of items or attend a fun cooking class.
- The Learning Kitchen in West Chester offers classes for everyone, from events like date night or girls’ night out to kids cooking summer camp. Get ready to wow your dinner guests at your kitchen makeover reveal party.
Ask About Soft-Close Cabinet Hinges at Your Appointment
Transform your kitchen with Cincinnati Cabinet Refinishing. Call today for your free consultation.Schedule My Free Estimate
Cincinnati Kitchen Remodeler and Cabinet Painter Service Area
Amberley Village, Blue Ash, Cleves, Colerain Township, Delhi Township, East Walnut Hills, Fairfield, Finneytown, Forest Park, Hamilton, Harrison, Hyde Park, Indian Hill, Kenwood, Lebanon, Liberty Twp, Loveland, Madeira, Maineville, Mariemont, Mason, Milford, Montgomery, Mount Adams, Mount Healthy, Mount Lookout, Ross, Springboro, Springdale, Symmes Twp, West Chester Township, and Wyoming, Ohio.