- Triple Clean all surfaces to remove dirt, grease and any contamination.
- Remove all doors and drawers to be panted offsite.
- Cabinet Boxes will be painted onsite.
- Mask entire kitchen and isolate room with plastic tenting.
- Sand areas for maximum adhesion.
- Fill any holes needed for new handles.
- Spray Vinyl Sealer or Shellac based primer.
- Sand between all coats.
- Spray 2 coats of Industrial High Solid Urethane topcoats.
- Spray final clear coat for maximum protection and a deep finish.
- Reassemble all doors and drawers.
- Install doors with all new hinges.
- Adjust all doors and drawers for appearance.
- Install all handles and pulls.
- Clean all areas on completion of job.
Other Services available:
Crown Molding installation
Light Rail installations
Cabinet dress up packages
Granite or Quartz Countertops.