Cincinnati Cabinet Refinishing Process
for Painting Kitchen Cabinets
Here is a step-by-step checklist of our process for painting kitchen cabinets revealing meticulous attention to every detail for beautiful, lasting results.
- Triple Clean all surfaces to remove dirt, grease and any contamination.
- Remove all doors and drawers to be painted offsite.
- Cabinet Boxes will be refinished onsite.
- Mask entire kitchen and isolate room with plastic tenting.
- Sand areas for maximum adhesion.
- Fill any holes needed for new cabinet hardware.
- Spray Vinyl Sealer or Shellac based primer.
- Sand between all coats.
- Spray two coats of Industrial High Solid Urethane topcoats.
- Spray final clear coat for maximum protection and a deep finish.
- Reassemble all doors and drawers.
- Install doors with all new hinges.
- Adjust all doors and drawers for appearance.
- Install all handles, knobs, and pulls.
- Clean all areas upon completion of the job.
Give Your Kitchen a Fast, Affordable Makeover
Additional Kitchen Remodel Services
Crown Molding installation
Light Rail installations
Cabinet dress-up packages
Granite or Quartz Countertops
We look forward to providing you with a detailed written estimate for painting kitchen cabinets or providing a kitchen makeover. Should you have any questions in the interim, please do not hesitate to contact us or refer to Our Process checklist.