Cincinnati Cabinet Refinishing Process
for Painting Kitchen Cabinets
Here is a step-by-step checklist of our process for painting kitchen cabinets revealing meticulous attention to every detail for beautiful, lasting results.
- Triple Clean all surfaces to remove dirt, grease and any contamination.
- Remove all doors and drawers to be painted offsite.
- Cabinet Boxes will be refinished onsite.
- Mask entire kitchen and isolate room with plastic tenting.
- Sand areas for maximum adhesion.
- Fill any holes needed for new cabinet hardware.
- Spray Vinyl Sealer or Shellac based primer.
- Sand between all coats.
- Spray two coats of Industrial High Solid Urethane topcoats.
- Spray final clear coat for maximum protection and a deep finish.
- Reassemble all doors and drawers.
- Install doors with all new hinges.
- Adjust all doors and drawers for appearance.
- Install all handles, knobs, and pulls.
- Clean all areas upon completion of the job.
Give Your Kitchen a Fast, Affordable Makeover
Additional Kitchen Remodel Services
Crown Molding installation
Light Rail installations
Cabinet dress-up packages
Granite or Quartz Countertops
We look forward to providing you with a detailed written estimate for painting kitchen cabinets or providing a kitchen makeover. Should you have any questions in the interim, please do not hesitate to contact us or refer to Our Process checklist.
Cabinet Painters Service Area
Amberley Village, Blue Ash, Cleves, Colerain Township, Delhi Township, East Walnut Hills, Fairfield, Finneytown, Forest Park, Hamilton, Harrison, Hyde Park, Indian Hill, Kenwood, Lebanon, Liberty Twp, Loveland, Madeira, Maineville, Mariemont, Mason, Milford, Montgomery, Mount Adams, Mount Healthy, Mount Lookout, Ross, Springboro, Springdale, Symmes Twp, West Chester Township, and Wyoming, Ohio.